HEDGEHOG BABY QUILT FABRIC KITS & PATTERN!



Hello!! It's been a while! I have a million things to tell about my move to Norway! I am loving everything about it and I think I will need a whole post to show you my new town...coming soon!
We already found an apartment but we can't move in until the first of June and for now we are renting a room, which means I don't have enough space to work, that's why everything has been so quiet around here the past three weeks :). 

So, today I just pop in to let you know that you can find these pretty baby quilt kits on my Etsy Shop! They are ready to become beautiful Hedgehog baby quilts like this one. The kits include the Hedgehog baby quilt pattern to follow along all the quilt making process. As you may remember, the pattern also comes with templates and step by step instructions to make a matching stuffed fabric hedgehog. 

Oh! and I made sure that the fabric kits have extra fabric and the felt needed to make the little toy! 

If you wish you have also the option to purchase just the pattern! You can find it on my Etsy shop or on Craftsy

I've something really beautiful to show you next week...looking forward to it! :)

I almost forgot, I've started using INSTAGRAM (@sewing_lab), if you follow me there you will probably have an advance of my daily adventures here in Norway! 

Hugs!



2 comments: